About Smith & Nephew Sports Medicine
Smith & Nephew Sports Medicine franchise offers surgeons a broad array of instruments, technologies and implants necessary to perform minimally invasive surgery of the joints, including the repair of soft tissue injuries and degenerative conditions of the knee, hip and shoulder:
- specialized devices and fixation systems to repair damaged tissue;
- fluid management equipment for surgical access;
- digital cameras, digital image capture, scopes, light sources and monitors to assist with visualization;
- radiofrequency wands, electromechanical and mechanical blades, and
- hand instruments for resecting damaged tissue.
Our franchise operates in a large, growing market where unmet clinical needs lend room for procedural and technological innovation. Smith & Nephew is well positioned both to innovate and to reach customers globally.